Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gallery Assistantship Course Register Now


This is a flier I threw together to promote my course offered at Pitt Community College. Its a great class where students learn more than I can fit into a flier such as this. A couple of new things I'm going to try out for the Fall 2014 semester is having sales commission available for the students to earn while at Art Avenue, where they intern for their lab hours. My hope is that this will motivate students to learn and use marketing skills in a very hands-on real world way.

Another new addition will be a "ninja-art-installation kit" that comes with everything from drywall anchors, and a multi-tool to white archival gloves for art handling.

I have some really motivated students this Spring semester and its re-invigorated me to make this course even better.




No comments:

Post a Comment