Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Holiday Season is upon us!

This Weekend will be an intense one for Holiday Sales! 

Starting with Friday night of November 6th at the Imperial Center for Arts and Sciences in Rocky Mount NC. I'll have my table set up with some very new pots. They'll have a Raku demonstration and First Friday Art walk type activity. They would like to have more craft table set up for First Fridays, but so far I'm the only one for this Friday. Please come keep me company. Also the Nu Clear Twins (Greenville) will be playing music and they are pretty freaking awesome.

Second chance to get my pots will be in Greenville this next day at the Jaycee Park Center for Arts and Crafts. This is where I throw and fire my functional pottery. I'll be there with all my Jaycee Squad. Hat-makers, basket-weavers, jewelry, and functional pottery.




Handy Map.


Suzzanne Morrow showing off her wares at last year's sale. 

My Fugheads will be there.

Sunday will be a very unique event I'm very excited about. Dan Finch is something of a local folk potter legend. I may do another blog post about Dan sometime later. I've been going out to Bailey every week to use his cool-ass glazes and Cone 10 gas kiln. If you come to this event, they'll be music, bbq, and some really badass pottery. I'm really excited because I feel like a little baby displaying with some real experienced potters.






No comments:

Post a Comment